lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

Theories of aging


For explain the aging is not accepted an single definition, again is resides of changes that occur over time

BIOLOGIC THEORIES
These theories of aging attempt to explain why the physical changes of aging occur. Researcher try to identify which biologic factor have the greatest influence or longevity.

1. The programmed theory: Proposed that every person has a “biologic clock”.

2.The rut-out-program theory: said that individual has a limited amount of genetic material that will run out over a time

3. The living theory: explain that persons have an number of breaths or heartbeats over time

4. The gen theory: Proposes that the person has one or more damage genes which activate over time producing changes seen with aging

5. The molecular theories: advance that aging is controlled by genetic materials encoded to predetermine grow and decline.

6. The error theory: proposes that error in ribonucleic acid, protein synthesis cause error to occur in cells in the body resulting in a progressive decline in biologic function

7. The free radical theory: The free radical theory process one exaltation for cell damage, excessive accumulation of these purported to cause or contribute to the physiologic changes of aging and a variety to diseases.

8. The cross line, also called connective tissue theory: is one variation of the free radical theory.

9. The clinker theory: combines somatic mutation with free radicals, presumes that body is similar to a machine which loses function when its parts wear out. As a people age their cells tissues and organs are damaged by internal or external stressors.

10. The neuroendocrine theory: focuses on chemical interactions set off by the hypothalamus of the brain. With age the hypothalamus appears to be less precise in regulating endocrine function related with age.

11. The immunologic theory: proposes that aging is a function of changes in the immune system, also proposes that the increase in autoimmune diseases and allergies seen with aging is causes by changes in the immune system

I do not agree with some theories, for example the living theory sais that we have finite numbers of breaths and hearts beats, I think that it is not correct because it depend of more factors, physical factor, facrtor of risk or life quality.

PSYCHOSOCIAL THEORIES
Psychosocial theories of aging do not explain why the physical changes og aging occur; rather they attempts to explain why older have different responses

1. The disengagement theory: This theory proposed that older people are systematically separated, excluded from society because they are not perceived to be of benefit to the society as a whole.

2. The activity theory: proposed that activity is necessary to successful aging.

3. Live course theory
  • erkson’s theory: identifies eight stages of developmental tasks than an individual must confront throughout the life
    • trust VS mistrust
    • autonomy VS shame and doubt
    • initiative VS guilt
    • industry VS inferiority
    • identify VS identity confusion
    • intimacy VS isolation
    • generatively VS stagnation
    • integrity VS despair
  • Havighurt’s theory: details the process of aging and defines specific tasks for late life including:
    • adjusting to decreased physical strength and health
    • adjusting to retirement and decreased income
    • adjusting to the loss of a spouse
    • establishing relationships with one’s age group

In my opinion the better theory is the activity theory because I think it is correct that if you do exercice as mental as physical help to improve your function.

Bibliography

5 comentarios:

  1. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OSAGIE , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM or WHATSAPP +2347030465649 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoyed smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I  diagnosed with this COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable.. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked it. On searching, internet my husband saw a testimony of a brother, Nathaniel, how he was also cured of COPD lungs. By a herbalist doctor Akhigbe with his herbal medicine and the brother also wrote the doctor contact on the testimony. We contacted the doctor I was writing to and my husband was writing to him too. The doctor told us what to do and the next week I received the herbal medicine. It was really unbelievable after I finished the medicine. Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine is supernatural, that is how I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe with his  herbal medicine cure. Here is his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, his medicine will cure you completely and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life. It's a lesson I learned and never to forget in my life now I promise my God myself and my family never to smoke again.. All thanks to doctor  Akhigbe, the real herbalist doctor with natural herbs who have cured different people with their different problems.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD, HEART HEALTH, CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, ANTI VIRUS,  INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2348025012866
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ResponderEliminar